- BJP takes on combined opposition as UPs Kairana votes
- IPL Final: Dhoni Says Fitness is What Matters as Age is Just a
- Modi woos MBCs with pitch for quota within OBC
- Centurion Shane Watson Powers Chennai Super Kings to Third IPL
- Kaliningrad Journal: Russian Citys Dazzling New Soccer Stadium Outshines Its
- Civilian killed, jawan injured as militants attack Army camp in
- उम्र नहीं खिलाड़ियों की फिटनेस मायने रखती है:
- What will happen in Avengers
- Mutiny Festival death: Mums grief at losing little
- Nasser Hussains first Test ratings: Mark Stoneman looks horribly out of
- सोशल मीडिया पर सच्चा
- सोनू और मोनू की मजेदार
- पति-पत्नी और
- IPL: पहली 10 गेंदों के बाद क्या सोच रहे थे शेन
- देखें, वॉटसन का सुपर खेल, यूं IPLचैंपियन बना
- Sesame Street sues makers of raunchy puppet comedy The Happytime
Karni Sena is, as most people believe is the protector of Rajput’s honour and respect in the country and specially in Rajasthan. Few months ago, they destroyed the sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s movie Padmavati which is based on the life of Rani Padmavati, who is a highly respected rajput queen, she choose fire instead of the hands of invader Alauddin Khilji. The protests have been on such high level that the distributors have announced that they won’t release the film until the rift between the karni sena and Bhansali’s is over.
So, here are 3 major points why not only karni sena but also whole Rajasthan irrespective of the caste is against the release of the movie Padmavati:
A Brave and Pious Goddess Queen Padmini: Rani Padmini is regarded as a goddess in Rajasthan because of the brave act to remain pure and pious throughout her life. She was a maharani and was never known to perform the ghoomar in the darbar, even if they wanted to get involved in these entertainment acts, they were done in Raniwas where even the male artists were not allowed and they were asked to sit outside on the stairs to perform.
Khilji was not attracted to her: This is not the first time rajputs are protesting for preserving the honour of their goddess, rajputs have been highly against Jayasi’s poem Padmavat which established a thought that Khilji attacked Chittorgarh because of his attraction for the queen. Rajputs believe Rana Ratan Singh never even let khilji see the shadow of the queen, so the thought of Khilji in lust for the queen is false.
Rajputs Politics: The OBC reservation for the Jats has made the jats become the real power in Rajasthan thus sidelining the rajputs, reservation in jobs and politics has made them overpower the rajputs in their own regions. The protests may also be a act to unite the state on the name of someone who is followed by all and be back in power come the next elections.
Max 150 Characters
इस महीने दीपिका पादुकोण अपने कान फिल्म फेस्टिवल के रेड कार्पेट लुक को लेक