- BJP Leader Appointed as J&K Panchayat Elections Convener Joins
- Armed Forces Must Remain Uncontaminated From Sectarian Appeal: Manmohan
- Office of Profit Case: EC Rejects AAP Plea to Call Witnesses, Says No Need to Prove Benefits Not
- India vs Afghanistan, Live Cricket Score, Asia Cup 2018 in Dubai: Afghanistan Dealing in Boundaries as Pacers
- Das: Cricket Isnt An Olympic Sport, Then Why Make It
- I Feel Im a Better Actor Today: Saif Ali Khan at Baazaar Trailer
- साइना नेहवाल के मम्मी-पापा ने किया श्रद्धा कपूर का
- पहली बार इस पोस्टर में साथ दिखे आमिर खान और अमिताभ
- #MeToo पर तनुश्री दत्ता- 10 साल पहले एक्टर की अश्लील हरकतों से
- LOrigine du Monde: Mystery Courbet nude uncovered 150 years
- Keeping Ailing Manohar Parrikar as Goa CM is BJPs Cruel, Inhuman Politics: Shiv
- Salman Khan is My Real-life Hero: Love Yatri Actor Warina
- AAP Leader Sends Legal Notice and Three-day Ultimatum to Nirmala Sitharaman Over Rafale
- Bigg Boss 12: Will the Contestants Win the Luxury Budget Task this
- Love Island given 1m more viewers as TV ratings include all
- पटाखा का दूसरा Trailer रिलीज, सुनील ग्रोवर ने करवा दिया
Oh boy. America has gone a bit haywire as of late. While the Presidency should not be run like a business, Mr. Trump is giving it a fair bash, and that means that there is nepotism to boot.
The rumor mill is swirling and each day we have new stories of Trump sticking people in positions simply because he owes them a favor as opposed to the person really being able to do a good job. You only have to look at the top ranking staff in the Presidency and half of them he is related to, and a half he has done some major business with in the past.
It is no secret that Trump was given everything that he wanted in life on a silver platter. He never had to earn anything. In fact, if rumors are true, if he had just sat on his inheritance rather than invested in the business, he would be a hell of a lot richer right now. He is a product of nepotism, and he seems to think that is how you get places in life.
Right now, his daughter is running some top foreign affair business in his administration. Her only talent is selling handbags. Yet, she is running the foreign affairs for what is meant to be one of the most powerful nations in the world (bet they won’t be after this!). Do you seriously think that she has the qualifications needed? Hint: no she does not. This is just Trump’s way of giving people a head start in their life.
The whole administration is littered with stuff like this. He is recruiting any person which gives him the tiniest bit of praise and who he can call friends. People are not being called into power just because they are good at what they do, it is all because of good old nepotism and the US is suffering from it.
If you want to look a bit closer to home here in India, then two HUGE stories have come out related to ‘it is who you know’ in recent days. You got the latest Karan Johar flick which seems to be pulling in actors who have no idea what they are doing beyond having had a famous name, and you have banking scandals galore where people are going to banks saying “I know so and so” and bam, getting a loan (and often not paying those loans back). It is absolutely crazy.
Why is this happening? It is because people don’t know any different or have lost the ability to judge, asses people beyond their network and linkages or want to avoid embarrassment on their leadership skills by looking at talent beyond their hedges. Perhaps, they all got into the positions they have based upon nepotism, and they are going to continue to toss out positions based on who they like.
Max 150 Characters
अपनी पत्नी मलाइका अरोड़ा से अलग होने के बाद अरबाज के जॉर्जिया के साथ रिलेश