The death of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee has brought in a wave of mourning throughout the country. Politicians, poets and leaders of the Indian Politics are talking about
- Reynolds: India Seek Right Balance and Restored Form Against Settled
- Atal ji Stood Between the Mob and Sikhs in 1984, Says
- Daniels pulled out of CBB after row with
- Janet Jackson releases first new music in three
- Katrina Shares a Gorgeous Photo on Instagram As She Heads to Malta for Salman Khans Bharat Shoot; See
- China Says Will Extend Fresh Invitation to Mamata
- Ranveer Singh on His Attarangi Fashion: I Dont Fear of Being
- In Numbers | Englands Poor Win Percentage at Trent Bridge, Indias Over-Reliance on
- The final days of Aretha
- Atalji studied law with his father in the same class and the same hostel
- Ahyushmann khurranas Starrer Andhadhun motion poster is
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu song Gold Tamba out Shahid and Shraddha will steal your
- Ranveer Singh says I was called Atrangi in
- अटल के लिए मॉरीशस में
- दीपिका ने शादी के लिए शुरु की जूलरी
- Whoa! This Majid Majidi heroine Malavika Mohanan to debut opposite megastar
Separated by distance, a number of men and women travelled to Delhi to pay their last respects to the former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Amid sultry weather conditions, thousands also wa
Vajpayee, one of Indias most charismatic leaders and inspirational orators, died yesterday at the age of 93 in New Delhi. The Foreign Ministry said in a statement: "Vajpayee is an outstanding
Former Prime Minister of India, Atal Bihari Vajpayee, was cremated with full state honours at Smriti Sthal in New Delhi. Foster daughter Namita Kaul Bhattacharya performed the last rites of the d
"The Nuclear Test in 1998 was a defining moment of his government. He went out of the way to work for peace with Pakistan. But when the need arose, he inflicted a severe blow to it in Kargil.
Torrential rains left at least 167 people dead, and hundreds of thousands more have been made homeless.
Cricketer-turned-politician Navjot Singh Sidhu on Friday reached Pakistan to attend the the swearing-in ceremony of Imran Khan. Hoping that the relations of India and Pakistan would improve, the
Amid sultry weather conditions, thousands of people walked along the over seven km-long route with some showering petals at the carriage. Heavy security was deployed along the route of the proces
‘Happy Phir Bhaag Jayegi, which is a sequel a to the hit 2016 film ‘Happy Bhaag Jayegi, features Sonakshi Sinha as well as Diana Penty. Now, the makers have unveiled the title song from the f
Thousands of mourners jostled and some clambered on trees to capture the moment on their phones as former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayees cortege left the BJPs headquarters for Rashtriya Smr
According to the home ministrys National Emergency Response Centre, 247 people have died in Kerala, where 2.11 lakh people in 14 districts have been badly hit by the rains and floods and ov
Bollywood star Katrina Kaif has finally kick-started her Bharat journey and had headed to Malta to commence shooting today.
In the article, Vajpayee also revealed how he and his father -- Pandit Krishna Biharilal Vajpayee -- became classmates. "It was 1945-46. I had completed BA from Victoria College, Gwalior, and
Ayushmann Khurrana who was last seen in Bareilly Ki Barfi, has several interesting projects lined up. One of them is the Sriram Raghavan directorial ‘Andhadhun, which was named not so long ago.
Clinton, Sharif, Sharon: Vajpayee with world leaders
Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee died on Thursday. At 5.05 pm on Thursday evening, he closed his eyes at the AIIMS hospital in Delhi. It would never be enough, no ma